Holy Sepulchre

Nikolai Cemetery

Church of St. Nicholas

Our foundation was founded in 1996 and is a church foundation under civil law. It has set itself the task of preserving and looking after the Görlitz replica of the Holy Sepulchre as well as the oldest preserved Görlitz church St. Nikolai together with its Nikolai cemetery and making it accessible to visitors. The Church of St. Nicholas, which was disarmed in 1925, is today a place for commemorating the fallen of the First World War and for exhibitions.

Events

E Guide

Made with Mobirise ‌

Offline Site Software